First, RE/MAX Associates are hometown experts with a world of experience. Across the globe, they make their living in the communities they call home. They’re the people next door or just down the block.
On average we lead agents of competing brands in advanced real estate education and production. That’s why they’re known as “The Real Estate Leaders®” and why no one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
- Customer Loyalty- The proof of quality service is in our repeat customers and in customers who refer RE/MAX to their friends and family. RE/MAX Sales Associates average 70 percent of their business from repeats and referrals, while other agents average about 30 percent from those sources.
- Education – RE/MAX Associates spearhead the market in education. They dominate the Accredited Buyer Representative(ABR), Certified Relocation Professional (CRP), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Leadership Training Graduate (LTG) ranks.
- Nothing Beats Success – On average, RE/MAX associates sell more real estate than other agents. They are better qualified to set the right price for the homes they list, are better equipped to market those homes and are likely to find a buyer in a shorter period of time. That experience and education also means they are better qualified to find the right home for any buyer.
- Competitive Advantage – The real estate network that has the most competitive advantages to offer both home buyers and sellers will be an industry leader, and RE/MAX is that network. No one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX. When you look for the highest quality real estate service, look to a RE/MAX Associate. RE/MAX Associates are “The Real Estate Leaders®”.
- Network Size – The revolutionary RE/MAX Concept of enabling real estate professionals to maximize their business potential has evolved into an organization of more than 110,000 Sales Associates in more than 5,600 offices.
- An Industry Leader – RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year.
- Consistently Outstanding – In a business environment of mergers and acquisitions, RE/MAX is the only major real estate network still owned and directed by its founders. The excellence of RE/MAX Broker/Owners and Sales Associates has led to an ever-increasing number of accolades from the business community at large. “Worth” magazine honored RE/MAX with its prestigious “Readers’ Choice” award in both 1999 and 2000, naming RE/MAX the No. 1 real estate brokerage. In January 2005, “Entrepreneur” magazine ranked RE/MAX among the top 10 franchises in its 26th Annual Franchise 500 survey. It also named RE/MAX : “Best of the Best” for real estate services; the highest-ranking real estate franchise in “Low Cost Franchises”; and No. 7 overall in “America’s Top Global Franchises.”
Get in Touch with Me Today
If you’d like to get in touch with me to discuss your real estate needs, I’d love to hear from you. You can either call me at (613) 277-3102 or send me an email.